Red Velvet Pancake with Homemade Raspberries & Blackberries Sauce
Valentine's day is around the corner if you wish to surprise your loved one with breakfast in bed or prepare a lovely brunch with delicious food worthy for the king or queen of the day. I got a delicious recipe I always serve for my family, Red Velvet Pancakes with Homemade Raspberry and Blackberry sauce. It is an easy recipe, just in time for Valentine's day!
2 cup Red Velvet Pancake Mix
2 large eggs
2/3 cup milk
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
1. Whisk together eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and milk in a large bowl. Add the cake mix and whisk slowly. Try not to mix the batter over; it is ok if there are still lumps on your batter; leave it that way so the pancakes will be soft and fluffy.
2. Heat the griddle or skillet over medium heat. Coat with butter; pour 1/4 cup of butter into the skillet once hot. Cook until the edges look set and a bubble forms; flip it to the other side until cooked through.
3. Serve it with homemade raspberry sauce.
Raspberry Homemade Sauce
2 cups of Raspberry
1 cup of Blackberry
Two cups of Sugar, or you can always add more for extra sweetness.
2 Tablespoon of Lemon
1/2 cup of water
1. Use a medium-sized pot.
2. Pour the water and the berries
3. Heat the berries until they boil, stir well, and cook until they are entirely smashed.
4. Add sugar and lemon juice stirring constantly, and let it simmer for another 2 minutes.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Let it cool down and be ready to serve.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and thank you so much for stopping by.