Valentine's day is just around the corner if you wish to surprise your loved one with breakfast in bed or prepare a lovely brunch for them with delicious food worthy for the king or queen of the day. I got a delicious recipe I always serve for my family, a Red Velvet Pancakes with Homemade Raspberry and Blackberry sauce. It is an easy recipe, just in time for Valentine's day!
2 cup Red Velvet Pancake Mix
2 large eggs
2/3 cup milk
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
1. In the large bowl, whisk together eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, milk. Add the cake mix and whisk slowly. Try not to over mix the batter, and it is ok if there are still lumps on your batter; leave it that way so the pancakes will be soft and fluffy.
2. Heat the griddle or skillet over medium heat. Coat with butter; once hot, pour 1/4 cup of butter into the skill
Et. Cook until the edges look set and bubble begins to form, flip it to the other side until cook through.
3. Serve it with Raspberry Homemade Sauce.
Raspberry Homemade Sauce
2 cup of Raspberry
1 cup of Blackberry
2 cups of Sugar or you can always add more for extra sweetness.
2 Tablespoon of Lemon
1/2 cup of water
1. Use a medium-size pot.
2. Pour the water and the berries
3. Heat the berries until they boil, stir well, and cook until they are entirely smashed.
4. Add sugar and lemon juice stirring constantly, and let it simmer for another 2 minutes.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Let it cool down and ready to serve.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and thank you so much for stopping by.