Things To Do On Valentine's Day For Single Gal Who Just Want To Have Fun!
Happy Valentine's Day, loves! After waiting for some time, finally, Valentine's day has arrived, and I hope you have a fantastic time and enjoy the festival of Love whether or not you celebrate with someone you love, your friends, family, Love or just enjoying yourself.
For me, there are no strict rules or regulations for you to have someone to celebrate Valentine's day with. Valentine's day is a day to celebrate LOVE; it could be romantic love between husband and wife, love between friends, love for your sibling, parent, or others, and Love for yourself. After all, Love is a universal language; a wise man once said, "Love makes the world go around." So if you don't have anyone special to give a gift, treat yourself with a beautiful gift; in the end, you must have plenty of Love for yourself before you spread it to others!
Here are some of the ideas on how to celebrate Valentine's day alone:
1. Shopping. Shopping and Shopping. If you need to break your New Year resolution, this is the time! Get yourself a cute dress or new jewelry pieces; a fabulous bag would be lovely too. After all, you deserve it just for being you!
2. Pamper yourself at the spa and get cute and attractive nails and pedicures. Or even a new sexy haircut!
3. Treat yourself to a relaxing Massage on Valentine's day; this would be fantastic too.
4. Create an ultimate girl power song playlist and throw a dance party for one in your apartment. And this is not just to feel good on Valentine's day; after all, it is for your body, and you'll lose a couple or more pounds.
5. Go to the nearest Barnes & Noble or any bookstore, bring your latest earpiece and favorite song, and start reading all your favorite books.
6. Watch a funny movie and take some Chinese takeout food and delicious dessert. You don't have to blame yourself for cheating on your diet; you have Valentine's day to blame for.
7. Take a nice warm bath with candlelight and soak yourself in the luxurious elixir; indulge yourself with strawberry-covered chocolates or any sweets money can buy with the expensive wine of your choice while listening to relaxing music or reading your favorite books.
8. If you want to do a good deed, you can buy a bunch of candies, go to the homeless shelter, and start giving away candy. Who says you can only do this on Christmas? Anyway, Valentine's day is a celebration of Love, not just for yourself or a special someone, but others too. So, here is a fun Valentine's day for you to enjoy!
Here are some pictures that we took some time ago; I was wearing a Betsy Johnson purple coat, just like it is: very Betsy Johnson style, sweet and girly, paired with my favorite leather tights and bootie from Tory Burch and the old scarf that I bought from Nordstrom.
Most of the items I wore in the pictures above are sold out, so I found some similar items online. I hope you like it!
Here to get it:
Pictures from www.nordstrom.com
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and please do tell me how's your Valentine's day so far by leaving a comment below!