Mother's day is just around the corner and for you who needs an idea for a perfect gift; this would be an easy DIY and exciting gift for yourself, family and friends.
I think I'm lucky because I have several people whom I consider like a mother to me, my aunts and my mother in law, who treated me like their daughter, they are a loving and nurturing people that I know. And this mother's day, I would love to remind them, that I appreciate everything that they've done to me. To be honest, I wish to give them an expensive, one of a kind gift but, my budget is limited, so I would love to provide them with a unique gift that comes from the heart but also affordable.
I come up with several DIY ideas for Mother's day gift.
Is affordable but also very special because it took the time to create these beautiful gifts, so it has sentimental value to it. And I would love this for my self too, I picked and chose the ingredients that I put in these products, something that I know is safe and have excellent qualities.
1. Lavender Bath Salt Tea
Who doesn't like to submerge their tired body into a warm bath after a hectic day?! This bath tea is not just going to make you relax, but it will also rejuvenate and leave your skin smell so good and smooth throughout the night.
1. Pour 4 tablespoons of Himalayan salt and 4 tablespoons Epsom Salt on the small mixing bowl.
2. Then put the dry milk, Olive Oil and sprinkle 10 drops of Lavender essential oil and mix all together.
3. Put the dried Lavender into the salt mixture. Again, mix all together.
4. Pour the mixture into the mason jar.
1. Chocolate Covered Strawberries
This one is delicious as it looks, mouth-watering, succulent dessert, I can't get enough of this, and the best part is so easy to make. If you are looking for Mother's day gift, I think this would be the best gift for her, is delicious and beautiful as it seems.
1 White Chocolate Dolce Frutta
1 Chocolate Dolce Frutta
I love this product, because this is a crunchy chocolate shell and is so easy to use.
1 Wilton Pink Chocolate
And Choices of your decorated candy
1. Wash and completely dry the Strawberries
2. Then follow the direction on Chocolate Dolce Frutta on how to heat it up.
3. Before you heat it up the chocolate, line a sheet pan with parchment or waxed paper. Once the Chocolates melted, you hold the strawberry by the stem, dip the fruit into the chocolate, lift and twist a bit, let the excess chocolate drip into the bowl. Set strawberries on the parchment paper. Repeat with the rest of the berries. Start sprinkle all the decorate sugar and chocolate sprinkles while is still wet so it will stick when is dry. Set it aside until the Chocolate sets and start to decorate with white sugar line.
Dip a fork in the white chocolate and drizzle the white chocolate over the dipped berries.
3. Lemon Body Butter
Honestly is easy to go to the store and buy a body butter, but where's the fun of it, right? I love doing things my self and is more than impressive if we do it our self, you can control the ingredients that you include in your beauty product. Especially with my ultra sensitive skin, I need to avoid specific components, so my skin won't have any problem. And I realize is more affordable than the most high-end beauty product out there with the same ingredients without preservative. This Lemon butter smell so good, make your skin smooth and beautiful. And I'm sure your mom will love it too.
Add shea butter, lemon olive oil, coconut oil (optional) and lemon essential oil the bowl of a high-speed mixer. Mix at the highest speed for 5 to 7 minutes. More lemon essential oil can add according to how strong of lemon fragrance you want.
Ok lovelies, thank you so much for reading and Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers out there!