Mother's day is just around the corner, and for you who needs an idea for a perfect gift, this would be an easy DIY and exciting gift for yourself, family, and friends.
I'm lucky because I have several people I consider as a mother to me, my aunts, and my mother-in-law, who treated me like their daughter; they are the loving and nurturing people I know. And this mother's day, I would love to remind them that I appreciate everything they've done for me. I wish to give them an expensive, one-of-a-kind gift, but my budget is limited, so I would love to provide them with a unique gift from the heart and affordable.
I come up with several DIY ideas for Mother's day gift.
It is affordable and exceptional because it took the time to create these beautiful gifts, emphasizing sentimental value. And I would love this for myself too; I picked and chose the ingredients that I put in these products, which I know are safe and have excellent qualities.
1. Lavender Bath Salt Tea
Who doesn't like to submerge their tired body into a warm bath after a hectic day?! This bath tea will not just make you relax, but it will also rejuvenate and leave your skin smell so good and smooth throughout the night.
Lavender Essential Oil 10 drops
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Lavender & Dried Flowers 2 Tablespoons
Himalayan Salt 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup)
Epsom Salt 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup)
Small Mason Jar
Small size mixing bowl 2
1. Pour 4 tablespoons of Himalayan salt and 4 tablespoons Epsom Salt into the small mixing bowl.
2. Then put the dry milk, Olive Oil and sprinkle 10 drops of Lavender essential oil and mix all together.
3. Put the dried Lavender into the salt mixture. Again, mix all together.
4. Pour the mixture into the mason jar.
1. Chocolate Covered Strawberries
This one is delicious as it looks, mouth-watering, succulent dessert, I can't get enough of this, and the best part is so easy to make. If you are looking for Mother's day gift, I think this would be the best gift for her, and it is as delicious and beautiful as it seems.
1 White Chocolate Dolce Frutta
1 Chocolate Dolce Frutta
I love this product because this is a crunchy chocolate shell and is so easy to use.
1 Wilton Pink Chocolate
And Choices of your decorated candy.
1. Wash and completely dry the Strawberries
2. Then follow the direction on Chocolate Dolce Frutta on how to heat it.
3. Before you heat it the chocolate, line a sheet pan with parchment or waxed paper. Once the chocolate melted, you hold the strawberry by the stem, dip the fruit into the chocolate, lift and twist a bit, let the excess chocolate drip into the bowl, and set strawberries on the parchment paper. Repeat with the rest of the berries. Start to sprinkle all the decorated sugar and chocolate sprinkles while it is still wet, stick when it is dry. Set it aside until the Chocolate sets and start to decorate with a white sugar line. Dip a fork in the white chocolate and drizzle the white chocolate over the dipped berries.
3. Lemon Body Butter
Honestly is easy to go to the store and buy body butter, but where's the fun of it, right? I love doing things myself, and is more than impressive; if we do it ourselves, you can control the ingredients you include in your beauty product. Especially with my ultra-sensitive skin, I need to avoid specific components, so my skin won't have any problem. And I realize it is more affordable than the most high-end beauty product out there with the same ingredients without preservative. This Lemon butter smell so good; make your skin smooth and beautiful. And I'm sure your mom will love it too.
3/4 cup organic raw or refined, naturally deodorized Shea butter.
1/2 cup Lemon Agrumato extra olive oil
Drops of lemon essential oil
1/4 cold-pressed coconut oil ( this is if you want ultra moisturizer)
Add shea butter, lemon olive oil, coconut oil (optional), and lemon essential oil to a high-speed mixer bowl. Mix at the highest speed for 5 to 7 minutes. The more lemon essential oil can add according to how strong lemon fragrance you want.
Ok, lovelies, thank you so much for reading, and Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers out there!