Chocolate Chips And Banana Cream Pastries
One of my favorite activities in my spare time when my husband goes to work, and my kids are in school is to play in my kitchen and try new recipes. It just happened Valentine's day is approaching; I need to find delicious recipes for Valentine's brunch with my kids.
I am trying to think of desserts to serve for V-day, something fast and easy. This event would be our quality time to spend together. It has become a tradition in the family; we always look forward to this occasion.
I thought about a recipe everyone would love, and I came up with Chocolate Chips and Banana Cream Pastries. They are delicious and effortless to make, and they will be the hit of any party brunch, breakfast, lunch, or event. This pastry is children's fascination; I made one batch. As soon as I turn around is all gone; only the crumbs remain.
The puff pastry makes a nice flaky exterior to the cookie, while the cream cheese and milk chocolate chips create a wonderfully creamy, chocolaty filling and beyond delicious.
If your family loves chocolate like mine, you'll want to double or triple this recipe, and it would be an excellent addition to our Valentine's table dessert. Yeah, we epically do Valentine's day; we love to put on some gorgeous dessert table decor to make Valentine's day red and pink cheerfuller. When the children are happy, I will be too!
Chocolate Chips and Banana Cream Pastries.
1 egg slightly beaten
1 tablespoon of milk
1 box of Pepperidge Farm Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets Croissant
1 Strawberry Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 cup Chocolate Chips
2 Bananas, sliced
Granulated Sugar For Sprinkle
1. preheat oven to 375
2. Make sure everything has all the ingredients ready on the table before you start. Slice the Banana, Chocolate Chips, and sugar are ready
3. Mix 1 egg beaten with 1 tablespoon of water in the small bowl and put it aside.
4. Gently lay the Pepperidge Farm Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets Croissant wide and cut it square into 6 pieces.
5. Put a slice of Banana, Chocolate Chips, and Half or 1 teaspoon of Strawberry Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
6. Fold it by putting the cross end on top of each.
7. Braise the Egg mixture on top and sprinkle with sugar.
8. Place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake them a 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes.
Thank you so much for visiting, and I hope you will try this recipe and enjoy it. And if you have a delicious recipe for your Valentine's day, please let me know; I will gladly try it too.