One of my favorite activities in my spare time when my husband goes to work and kids are in school is to play in my kitchen trying new recipes. It just happened Valentine's day is approaching; I need to find delicious recipes for Valentine's brunch with my kids.
I am trying to think of desserts to serve for V-day, something fast and easy. This event would be our quality time to spend together. It becomes a tradition in the family; we always look forward to this occasion.
I thought about a recipe that everyone would love, and I come up with Chocolate Chips and Banana Cream Pastries. They are delicious, effortless to make, and it will be the hit of any party brunch, breakfast, lunch, or any event. This pastry is children's fascination; I made one batch. As soon as I turn around is all gone; only the crumbs remain.
The puff pastry makes a nice flaky exterior to the cookie while the cream cheese and milk chocolate chips create a wonderfully creamy, chocolaty filling and beyond delicious.
If your family loves chocolate as mine does, you'll want to double or triple this recipe, and it would be a nice addition to our Valentine's table dessert. Yeah, we epically do Valentine's day; we love to put on some gorgeous dessert table decor to make Valentine's day red and pink cheerfuller. When the children are happy, I will be too!
Chocolate Chips and Banana Cream Pastries.
1 egg slightly beaten
1 tablespoon of milk
1 box of Pepperidge Farm Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets Croissant
1 Strawberry Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 cup Chocolate Chips
2 Bananas, sliced
Granulated Sugar For Sprinkle
1. preheat oven to 375
2. Make sure everything all the ingredients ready on the table before you start. Slice the Banana, Chocolate Chips, and sugar are ready
3. Mix 1 egg beaten with 1 tablespoon of water in the small bowl and put it aside.
4. Gently lay wide the Pepperidge Farm Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets Croissant and cut it square into 6 pieces.
5. Put slice Banana, Chocolate Chips, and Half or 1 teaspoon Strawberry Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
6. Fold it by putting the cross end on top of each.
7. Braise the Egg mixture on top and sprinkle with sugar.
8. Placed them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and baked them a 375 degree Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes.
Thank you so much for visiting, and I hope you would try this recipe and enjoy it. And if you have a delicious recipe for your Valentine's day, please let me know; I will gladly try it too.